Noelle wants to help with everything. She "helps" with the laundry and the dishes. I tell her, "What a big helper you are," and she's so proud. Uncle Brian took this video while I was at track practice, coaching high jump at the high school. Also, our camera broke so there is a lull in pictures.
2 comments:
hey guys-
I am so glad we found your blog. It's great to see what you are up to and your beautiful daughter. Kids are fun eh? Keep in touch
Curtis
Katie! I discovered your blog through Brendan and Kacy's blogsite... the blogger connection apparently. WOW! you have a daughter.. and she's adorable! of course. I'm really excited for you... so here's a year belated congratulations.
Currently, I'm living in Shanghai, working with the youth group, teaching the Kindie's English, and also coaching track! yess, track just started about a week ago. Our group is very small, and sports in China are...well...different. But the kids we have out are excited to be there... and I even discovered high jump components in a shed near the track that we may break out.. hopefully anyway. Sadly, no pole vault :(
Okay, well, I didn't mean to make this post a novel, but I just wanted to say HI!
Post a Comment