Monday, August 27, 2007

VISITING WITH THE NORTHERN CALIFORNIA GIRLS

Halle Ganyo

Noelle and Macy Pray

Macy MacDiarmid, Halle Ganyo, Noelle, and Macy Pray

"Quick Runner"

Noelle and I flew to Sacramento and spent a long weekend with Grandma Julie and my girlfriends from college. We went to a baby shower celebrating the arrival of Cameron Pray. I also got to attend the MacDiarmid's church and got some good hang out time with Erica and Halle. It was really fun to spend time with my friend's kids and get to know them better. Noelle is incredibly busy these days (as everyone that was with her this weekend could now attest for) and is learning something new everyday!

2 comments:

Miss Kirby said...

Honestly...she just keeps getting cuter & cuter!
:) keira

MacD Kids said...

I look at that picture of the four of them and I just want to laugh, it feels like somebody took the four of us (mom's) and zapped us back in time, made us friends and snapped a picture. I can't wait to watch these girls grow up together.