That's right, Noelle is going to be a big sister! She says to my tummy, "growing" and "new baby" but really has no concept. The baby will be due May 8th and we are very excited! So far everything has been going really well. I'm twelve weeks and just about to enter the second trimester which I am hoping will bring an end to the nausea. We will keep you posted about this new little addition to our family and of course with lots of updates on Miss Noelle.
4 comments:
Oh McCartys! Praise the Lord for a new life! We need to hang out again soon.
Congratulations you guys!!! :) I had no idea you even had a first one. :) Glad to see everything is going so well for you. :) You can see my little one at www.abigailjoanne.blogspot.com
Congrats guys. Can't wait to meet the new addition.
YEAH!! congratulations! I love blogs- it's so sweet to stay updated from so far away... hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment