Sunday, December 16, 2007

5 Year Anniversary







This weekend Ryan and I got away for our 5th Anniversary. We headed up to Big Bear and stayed at the Knickerbocker Mansion Bed and Breakfast. It was a pretty amazing cabin, one of few built with vertical logs, with excellent food. It was a pretty mellow weekend as skiing, sledding, etc. are out for me but we actually found plenty to do and enjoyed the little village. The weather couldn't have been better. It had snowed the weekend before, so was covered in snow and yet sunny and warm during the day. Every anniversary we have the opportunity to reflect upon how faithful God has been to us in changing us and drawing us together. We also kept thinking about Noelle and all the funny things she say/does and the reality that we will soon have TWO little girls running around. Another girl... we can't believe it. Oh the fun we are going to have with these two little ones. I'm only 19 weeks pregnant but I'm already ready for her to be here :). She's already kicking around in my belly - I'm predicting another busy one!

No comments: