Monday, March 03, 2008

Do Re Mi

Noelle and I watch the clip from the Sound of Music where they sing Do Re Mi on You Tube. Before that I would often sing the song to her. Now here she is doing her own rendition - that unfortunately you won't understand if you're not familiar with the song. Ryan has no idea what she's saying whereas I think she does it really well :). I had tried to video her a couple times before but the song is so long that she normally can't make it to the end without becoming distracted by something in her line of vision and forgetting about the song and unless I interject the beginning of the last line, she keeps singing the last couple lines over and over. I love all of the little silly things like this that she does.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Sound of Music was my favorite movie growing up! I think Noelle's rendition is my favorite. :) Love you guys. My sis is so excited to live near you!
Kelly :)

We are the Ganyos.... said...

Wow....that is serious talent! I cant believe she sings that whole song! Soooooo cute!