Sunday, April 20, 2008
The Party
The party was really great. Definitely a hotter than normal day for April but we had some good shade. Thanks to my mom doing most of the food, I didn't have to stress too much before hand and I cannot even say how great it was to enjoy the party without worrying about "over doing it", now that I'm past 36 weeks.
Noelle seemed to have a lot of fun. The bubble wrap (wrapper pop - as Noelle calls it) that my brother brought her was a big distraction during present opening. It is so funny how I get cute party favors to play with and she has all these great presents to open but she's obsessed with the water balloons and bubble wrap.
It was really fun to have so many friends and family with us. It was also fun to have it at Halecrest Park, where my brother and I had countless birthday parties!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Looks like you had a fun day. Wish we could have been there. Noelle looks so sassy and grown up in that cute dress!
So sweet! Looks like a fun day.... you look like a beauty!
Post a Comment