Saturday, May 03, 2008

Noelle's "New New Room"



We decided to move Noelle into a new room and put baby sister in her old room, using all of the baby stuff. Noelle's not ready (or at least I'm not) to move into her big girl bed yet so we moved the crib into the room and baby sister will sleep in a bassinet for a while. Noelle really likes her new room so I thought I would show you all some pictures of it.

2 comments:

Turner Family said...

So cute! I love the hot pink bedspread and the cubbies. She is so grown up.

Carly said...

that is such a cute room!! she looks so big sitting on her bed. i love the animal print too - i thinks it fists what i know of her spunky personality! great job.

and sidenote - welcome baby natalie! what does her room look like?