My sweet little Natalie is almost 7 weeks. Time seems to be moving quicker with Natalie and I try to sneak as many moments to just savor her as I can. I want to soak up the littleness and her sweet little newborn breath. It seems that every time I take her in public and pull her out of the stroller I get a response of awe from someone nearby. It's as if it's such a surprise that anyone is ever that small. I love it.
Natalie is such a smiley little girl. After I feed her in the middle of the night she always gives me some big smiles that remind me how sweet it is to be doing this again. I can't wait for you all to meet her.
2 comments:
PRECIOUS. I can't wait to meet her on Friday...or Saturday.
LOVE that picture!!!!
kelleola :)
Post a Comment