Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Earthquake


I thought I would write a quick little post for those of you family members who will hear on the news that So. California had a big earthquake. It definitely shook me up, being here with both girls and Natalie back in her bedroom. It's over so quick though and then you realize that it's not TOO big and going to hurt us. Natalie woke up though and started screaming. I just realized why when I was changing her diaper and saw this shelf on the ground. Crazy. Of course we did not put a shelf like that near her bed but it shows that this one really moved us.
So you all know - We are okay!!

1 comment:

Turner Family said...

I felt it pretty good in Carlsbad. I can only imagine how it was for you. My parents house was covered in broken glass and china. So sad. Glad you and the girls were okay. BTW- Your Sea World pics are adorable. Miss you!