For those of you who are unfamiliar, GAG is the nickname given to our group of friends who met for bible study throughout college. I'm not sure how we got the name but it stands for "Girls Accountability Group". We've had a GAG weekend for 9 years now and this year we combined it with a "Meet the Baby Shower" for Natalie.
These girls bless my life in countless ways. Although we are spread all throughout California we find ways to stay connected. Everyone was able to come down to meet Natalie this June, which meant so much to us. The girls encouraged me and loved on Natalie and I.
Thank you sweet friends. I could have never imagined all those years ago when we first started meeting together that God would use you all in such powerful ways in my life.
1 comment:
Natalie is such a little doll in the pic with Carly and Kelly! Precious. Cant wait to see her again!
Post a Comment