Two of my dearest friends from college have opened a maternity store called "Belly Bou'" in Roseville, CA. I got to visit it a few weeks ago, me and Natalie. These girls are so creative and their store is amazing!
Here's a picture of Erica and Natalie (modeling a headband) at the counter. And below that is a picture of Natalie with Katie's two kids, Carter and Macy. I also took a little video clip that some of you friends who haven't gotten to visit might enjoy. Sorry it's a little choppy.
Great job girls! I love the store. You can go to their blog from my links.
Great job girls! I love the store. You can go to their blog from my links.


2 comments:
I was in Roseville on Sept 29th and stopped by the store... Great job Katie and Erica! Next time I am pregnant, I will be back! :)
I didn't even know you took this video! How funny :) Thanks Kait, and I'd love a copy of the pic of the kids and Natalie sometime! Good to see you this past weekend, wish it'd been longer. Love you.
Post a Comment