Friday, September 12, 2008

Growing...




Pictures of Natalie's first four months. Month four she is wearing my baby dress. So sweet.
It's funny because in all these rounds of pictures, Noelle has climbed up into the chair at some point and I only get a few chances to get Natalie by herself. I'll include some just for fun...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kaitlyn. What a beautiful family you have. I loved getting caught up on your blog - these things are so great.
It was good to see you at church last weekend. I think I'm in for Nurture. I wanted to find out what day you're going, Tuesdays or Wednesdays. I'm still trying to decide.
Shoot me an email when you get a chance: natalielauren@cox.net

Lindsay said...

She's too cute. I love Noelle jumping in the picture. Brooke did that with Andrew, too. Oh, the second baby...

Amanda said...

I love how you've done this with both girls!

As for the 100th post, it's just a fun thing to do. I've seen it 2 ways.. the way I did where I asked people before hand what they wanted to know and did a Q & A or I've seen where people list 100 things about themselve, family or whatever. It's a good way to let your readers know a lil bit more about you and your family.

Hope you all are doing well!