My cousin Sarah is getting married in a month and so we had a beautiful family shower in Murrieta. Sarah is a big Audrey Hepburn fan and so the theme seemed fitting. My mom, after years of being an activities director at Newport Harbor, definitely went above and beyond to make a great ambiance. Sarah seemed to really enjoy it.
2 comments:
Hi Mrs Kaitlyn,
Just droppin in to say Hi! You and your girls are absolutely beautiful! Just wanted you to know how much I appreciate how awesome you are at updating your blog- I always enjoy looking at it. Thinkin of you. Hope you have a good day!
Am
Thanks Am. It was so good to see your gorgeous face a couple weeks ago. I have some pictures of Tanya and Sterling that I will post soon. For some reason updating my blog is a nice break for me. Thinking of you too. Thanks for checking in!
Post a Comment