The past couple of days the girls have started to up the interaction to what is starting to look much more like PLAY. It is super cute. Today, Natalie walked up to Noelle and gave her a hug it was so adorable.
Noelle is a really great big sister and although she sometimes frustrates Natalie, 9 times out of 10 she is doing something really thoughtful for her. I'm really proud of her. I pray that whatever the childhood years bring that they will have a lasting friendship and can encourage one another throughout adulthood.
There really isn't much better in this world than a baby belly laugh! Enjoy!
2 comments:
She DOES sound like AJ. I love it! Baby giggles are the cutest. I bet you are having just as much fun as they are these days. :) They are so precious...let's just pray they continue to be so fun and loving for the rest of their life (especially the adolescent years!).
playing together is a glorious stage. i am in the thick of it and i love it! it almost (just *almost*) makes me think i don't need any more kids. they just play and take care of each other and my life got a lot easier ever since that happened...
the sister bond is strong. they will be so thankful for it as they get older!
Post a Comment