Friday, October 29, 2010

Noelle figuring out the world


Today she is sitting in at the computer and yelling, "SHUT UP." I'm wondering where she learned the phrase and then hear that she's actually saying, "It's shut up!" And I realize that she means the computer has restarted and that the opposite of "shutting down" is "shutting up" therefore the computer was now "shut up" and ready to go :).

A little later she explains that the TV screen was "black just like the cupils of Natalie's eyes."

Recently I've posted on facebook 2 other endearing comments and wanted to jot them down here to hold onto.

I was talking about a woman named Carmen and Noelle said, "Carmen? That sounds like a boys name." I told her it was a nice girls name and she replied, "Why does it have "cars" and "men" in it?"


Noelle just said she was going to wear her "thank you" jammies to bed as she pulled out ones with camo print. I connected the dots but asked her why and she said, "because if you see someone with this kind of armor you always say thank you." :)

No comments: