Friday, February 11, 2011

Super Bowl



The past 5 superbowls were not much for me and I don't think I watched more than a couple minutes here and there. We have also felt like we don't have a core group of friends that we would do a party with as well as no parties we were getting invited to.

So this year was really nice! We had our life group over and even though we had around 10 kids we still got to watch the game. Ryan carried on his dad's tradition of doing a drawing for all sorts of different prize options throughout the game, like the first 4 people to score a touchdown and everyone picks a name of the likely touchdown runners. It made it more interesting and the kids loved to pick the prizes.

My highlight was when the half time show started, Noelle and Natalie just start busting a move right in front of the TV. Noelle gets so intense when she's dancing it's so hard not to laugh. I missed her best moves though. And I don't care what the critics say, I thought the half time show was really entertaining!!

No comments: