Monday, October 13, 2008

Dance Class!





Noelle started dance class a month or so ago. Last week was observation week where we could actually watch from inside the studio and not through the window. Sooo cute. The class is great because they're are only a few other girls and all pretty much the same age.

From day 1 she marched right in there and worked hard at learning what the teacher was doing. She has always shown signs of being a little independent. I saw it starting dance and I see it in little ways in lots of things we do. I saw it when she was a baby and didn't want to be held but wanted down to play/go or when we're with other kids and she's not so interested in what they're doing and is fine doing her own thing.

She's a funny girl. Her little demeanor has always been really sweet, mostly sensitive, sometimes stubborn and now in the midst of being '2', very up and down as tantrums are a much more frequent occurance. She's so bright and remembers all sorts of things that surprise us. She still is a little sponge, picking up on everything. Tonight Ryan said, "what are you doing Noelle?" as she walked up to where we were sitting and she said, "Just hanging out." :) She always makes us smile!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow! What a beautiful dancer! I saw proof of that on Saturday! :)

Mallory said...

i love it!