Grandma Julie came down for Easter weekend. It was a great weekend. We really enjoyed time with Grandma and celebrating together. Julie, my mom and I went to Rock Harbor's Good Friday service and I am always so moved, reflecting on His death. Saturday Ryan and I celebrated my birthday by going to Glen Ivy Hot Springs- woo hoo!!!!! Sunday was great enjoying church and easter eggs. Noelle still only cares about finding an egg and quickly emptying it's contents into her mouth. Maybe next year she'll actually be interested in the "hunt". Natalie just walked around pointing, mimicking mommy.
1 comment:
They look so precious in their Easter dresses. Happy belated birthday to you and the girls. Sorry we couldn't make the party (i forgot to let you know...double sorry). My mom, sisters and I went to Glen Ivy for Mother's Day. It was waaaaaaaayyyyy too crowded but I got a great facial. Glad to hear you guys had a good time there. See you on Saturday...bright and early.
Post a Comment