Noelle was in to her presents as you can see...
Wow, I can't believe that an entire year has gone by since Natalie was born. And of course I can't imagine life without her. She is such a joy! It is so funny to see how she toddles around the house with a big grin looking for fun. I love when she comes running for me and buries her head in my shoulder, kicking her legs. My favorite thing she says, is "Ohwell" (for Noelle and in a high voice mimicking me call for her).
And Noelle, now my big girl. She is such a sweetheart. It looks like we are finally getting potty training on a right track (we'll see). It seems as though being three brings some ups and downs emotionally for her as she tries to figure life out but it also brings new interests and new abilities. It is so fun to see her get excited about new things.
Here are some pictures from their birthday party at the park. We had a really great day. I always wish that I had more time with my adult guests at the end of the day. I guess that I need to accept that birthdays are for the kids or maybe brainstorm some new birthday party options, like my friend Carly talked about on her blog (Pray Family).
Thanks to all of you who came and celebrated with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment