Soo cute! I swear Macy had a dress just like that when she was that age! Sweet girls :)
That's so funny! It was probably hers. I think Erica passed it on to us. I have it set out to send to Elena now :).
they are all smiles! we took my kids to see the easter bunny at the mall - cameron cried like crazy and macy just kind of looked at him like he was crazy :) no cute pictures for us, lol.
no cute pictures for us too. When that bunny said "Hi AJ" he looked at me and started crying. he was so scared!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Soo cute! I swear Macy had a dress just like that when she was that age! Sweet girls :)
That's so funny! It was probably hers. I think Erica passed it on to us. I have it set out to send to Elena now :).
they are all smiles! we took my kids to see the easter bunny at the mall - cameron cried like crazy and macy just kind of looked at him like he was crazy :) no cute pictures for us, lol.
no cute pictures for us too. When that bunny said "Hi AJ" he looked at me and started crying. he was so scared!
Post a Comment