I know so little about photography or lighting but it sure seemed like we caught it at a good time. Little Nat is so photogenic. Noelle on the other hand can only bear to standstill and look at the camera for a quick second and then she's off. I'm sure Nat will be that way soon.
I feel as though I am coming out of the fog that is pregancy and newborns. Don't get me wrong it is an absolutely wonderful time of life but not a time that I feel fully present or myself. Lately, I have been really enjoying the girls and my husband. Thankful that seasons change and for this one right now. Also thankful that God uses every season for its purpose and for good.
I love my family.
2 comments:
ooooh! i love the first one and the last one. natalie is so happy and cute. great job kaitlyn!
What beautiful pics Kaitlyn! They look professional! Aren't those just the times that remind you what life is all about! Being a wife and a mommy! Good stuff!
Post a Comment