Sunday, October 30, 2011

Princess Jasmine and Princess Giselle

Our friend, Shara invited us over for a Halloween Picture taking party. Such a fun idea and so fun to connect with some more Nurture moms. We have such amazing women in the group. I love opportunities to connect with them.
LinkGrandma took the girls to pick out their costumes. I think Noelle is definitely into her Jasmine costume but when it came to picking it out, she really just wanted a make-up kit and would've picked anything if it meant she could get it. This was a cheaper option and her deal to get the make-up kit. She has been really drawn to outfits worn by people around the world so it's fun for her to try out different costumes like this one.
She definitely had some spunk to bring to the photo session :).




I love this picture. So reflective of my sweet little princess Natalie. I was not surprised that she was drawn to this dress fit for a queen :)


There's a little sass in there too :).




Here the girls were told to give their best princess poses. Cracks me up.



No comments: