Monday, January 16, 2012

DIY - Craft #2


Noelle's name is taking up an entire wall so I didn't want Natalie to be left out in her new shared room with no name. We had gotten her very precious letters for her baby room but they are light pink toile and don't go at all in the new room.

They were really pricey though so I was hoping to find a cheaper alternative. I came across some wood letters at Michael's for $.60 and found some fun scrapbook paper. I re-purposed some frames I already had and this is how it came out. Super cheap and goes perfect in the new room.

:)

3 comments:

MNY said...

Have you thought of spray painting the pricey letters? The "new" version looks very good!

bachmanville said...

super cute!

The McCarty's said...

Noelle, I wanted to try and repurpose the old ones but they had a wall paper background and we had re-glued the letters back into the frame switching it from Noelle's name to Natalie's. It would've been too tough. They got some good use out of them. They can retire :). Maybe I can find another baby Natalie out there.