Saturday, January 14, 2012

PINTEREST

I finally decided to join in the Pinterest fun. Both of these things that I attempted were actually things I found on my own and put on my pinterest boards as something I wanted to do. And I did them!


The first are these cute little pancakes. We love making pancakes on the weekends and this made them a little extra special with bacon for a scarf, chocolate chips for buttons and mini marshmallows as snow. We made them in Big Bear on our snow trip.


Our favorite pancake mix is this one:

It's got some great ingredients and is dairy free for Noelle. Vanilla soy milk tastes great with it.


And today I accomplished 3 crafts.
I see other people post on facebook about crafting and that is so not me. I don't have a lot of patience for crafts. But I am wanting to get the girl's rooms set up before baby comes and had a couple ideas. Initially I wanted to completely redo the room that the girls are going to share but Ryan convinced me to reuse what we already have and so I just needed some finishing touches. Was hoping by doing them myself I'd find cheaper alternatives and I did.

I took a picture of one of the crafts that I completed. It's a headband holder. I found a very simple tutorial on youtube, posted it to pinterest and today found the time to make it. It was so simple and the girls helped. Adds a little fun color to their room and holds their headbands.

I'll take some pictures of the other two crafts tomorrow after they're completed.


1 comment:

MNY said...

Hi Kaitlyn, I'm on pinterest too, you can find me here... http://pinterest.com/simplicity80/
I would love to see your boards!