Noelle was really excited for the fourth. Expecially because she remembered that she ate marshmallows last fourth. We went to a carnival that her and Ryan rode their bike to and in the spirit of the day she got a flag painted on her face :).
When Ryan set off the first firework, she was close by and not ready for it. She was not happy. Do you see her in the third picture?

Gradually, I eased her back out to the fireworks, beginning with watching them through a closed window but by the end of the night she was having fun.
Later that night I was inside when i heard a thump above me of the roof. I thought, "Oh, Ryan must be getting on the roof" and then in a second I was on my feet and running out the door with the realization that Noelle was probably going with him. My dad had hoisted her up to him. So not okay with that! They made it down safe and Noelle headed to bed. And Ryan and I discussed my safety issues :).
1 comment:
That's ok, I don't like fireworks either Noelle!!! Brooke loved them but Andrew hated them this year. Looks like the girls had fun though. Oh, and I like their dresses ;)
Post a Comment