Years ago I became a fan of Jana Alayra, a Children's Christian Music singer/songwriter. She performed at a camp I volunteered at. We have had two of her CDs and been to two of her concerts. She's from Orange County. Recently we got her Live in concert DVD and the girls, especially Natalie, LOVE it!
So here is Noelle rocking out and if I can catch Natalie on video I will. She lifts her hands up and claps. It is so cute.
Does anyone out there recommend any fun kids music? Noelle just DOES NOT like lullabies. She reminds me constantly :).
Check out Jana:
2 comments:
cute video. Noelle is quite the show girl!
we really love Milkshake and The Jimmies- neither are christian but they are fun, catchy kids stuff that's not annoying to listen to. And psst, I'm going to giveaway a copy of The Jimmies' cd soon on gidgetgoeshome.com. :)
Post a Comment