Friday, April 09, 2010

Conversation with Grandma

Contributed by Grandma Kelly:

Noelle: What would happen if you went to a Baker and talked about boogers?

Me: Well the Baker probably wouldn’t like talking about boogers.

Noelle: What if you sang the Baker a nice song about boogers?

Me: He still probably wouldn’t like it because he doesn’t want boogers in his cookie dough.

Noelle: What if you went to a Baker and spit?

Me: The Baker would get really mad because he wouldn’t want spit in his cookie dough.

Noelle: What if you went to the Baker naked?

Me: He wouldn’t let you come in the Bakery.

Noelle: What if you went to the Baker with really dirty clothes?

Me: That would be better than naked.

Noelle: What if you went to a Baker and told him a whopper?

Me: What’s a whopper?

Noelle: It’s when you don’t tell the truth.

One time I didn’t tell the truth when mommy asked me if I took out the bookmark and BOY did I get consequences! I got two time outs and I really didn’t like it and I was on the floor.

Me: Well I guess you should always tell the truth.

I guess the booger topic started when I told her I needed to blow my nose. But how it transformed into this conversation I have no idea!

2 comments:

The Mewmaw's said...

Hysterical!!! I love it!! Thanks for sharing, Kelly!

We are the Ganyos.... said...

yes, hilarious. That girls is just something else. love her.