Monday, April 18, 2011

Pizza Party!

When Noelle became convinced that she wanted her birthday at Chuck E Cheese I was willing to do a small family thing there but that was it. My plan was to have a joint party for her at our house.

This is a girl who knows what she wants and I'm going to need to learn to go with that.
Because I totally underestimated how much fun this whole Chuck E Cheese thing would be for her.

Rocking out with Chuck-E! Natalie was pretty into it too. She reallllly wanted to go in the ticket blaster! We might be going back for her birthday!


Because you need to have a minimum of 4 kids to do the birthday party package we invited our neighbors, Kaitlyn and Lilah. Kaitlyn is in Noelle's preschool class and Lilah and Nat are the same age.

I realized afterwards that she had seen the whole thing play out on a commercial and was ready! I started to explain the "ticket blaster" and she was like, "Yeah, I know. You put on goggles and then the tickets start blowing all around..."
I'm excited that the party is still coming up! This girl loves holidays so much and her birthday has been such a source of excitement. More fun to come!

No comments: