Saturday, April 23, 2011

Passes!


We had annual passes that ended in November. I originally decided that I didn't want to renew them but as time went on I really started to miss Disneyland!


I'm afraid that my hinting that I wanted to go back was not too subtle and turned into begging. I felt I needed to convince Ryan of all the reasons why getting passes was an excellent idea even though I had told him we didn't want them again.
So, for our birthdays he decided to give us the green light and partner with my mother-in-law and Grandma to get us all passes.
The thing I love most about it is just being able to go for a few hours with the girls and just take our time, doing whatever sounds fun at the moment. Noelle starts Kindergarten days until 3pm in the fall and I want to soak up this time of having littles at home with full days free as much as I can.

Wow, as I write this I am again reminded of how few people have an option like this and how little we really need such an extravagant option. We will soak it up though while we have it and make some really fun memories.

It was also great to realize that Natalie had forgotten some stuff in the past 6 months, for instance, that she hated It's a Small World and refused to ride it.

No comments: