Don't have a ton of older pics scanned in but looking at the ones we do, took me back to so many fun memories. Can't say these are the actual most favorite pictures of how I look but they are favorites because of what they represent.


Cal Poly Football! This group is some of our closest friends, my roommates and Ryan's and some big CP Football fans. I loved when Ryan would make a great play and I would get congrats all around for it :). I remember the smell, hugging Ryan after all of those games, too many to count. I remember waiting for him after the games, win or lose... Ah, the memories come flooding back... I love Cal Poly.

This picture here on the bottom, our first annual girls night out! We've now had 11 years of fun and have added 6 more beautiful faces. These girls have shaped me and loved me in such incredible ways. This really was the start of something incredibly special.
Sigh... maybe I will have to make GAG weekend 2012, newborn in tow.
1 comment:
yesssssssssssss, come to GAG weekend!!! pleeeeeeease!!!
Post a Comment