Monday, February 06, 2012

She didn't get this from me!

I distinctly remember not being too fond of the beach because the sand just got everywhere and you couldn't escape it. I remember playing basketball with my elementary school class and standing holding my hands up and out because they were really dirty and I really wanted to be done so I could just go wash them. I wasn't a neat freak or anything but dirty to me wasn't so fun.
Noelle on the other hand loves getting her hands on things, loves things she can manipulate. She has always loved playing in water. She loves soft things, like her blankets. I've found her in the bathroom filling her hands with soap and just standing at the sink playing with it, moving it from hand to hand and smearing it all inside the sink. She has told me numerous times that she would really like to do potions. And as you can see she loves the mud. Much to my chagrin I have found her countless times like this, so happily playing in the mud.

Daddy took these pictures. Me, I usually am not thinking to take pictures, just thinking about hosing her down and keeping her from coming inside like that.


There is currently a nice mud clot on my front door as well.

No comments: