
#FEBphotoaday
I love this girl.
It's hard to wait with so much anticipation for our new baby and yet one thing that it has driven me towards that I'm thankful for, is taking time to really connect with Noelle and Natalie.
I know that there will be times in the next couple of months that I find myself lacking the energy to give a lot to my two big girls. I have the energy right now, so I am doing my best to see them, listen to them and pour love into their little hearts. I will try my best to continue to do so with three.
I am so thankful for the girls that I have been gifted with. They really are so incredible. I look at them and am beyond excited for another sweet girl to fill our home with her love and personality.
No comments:
Post a Comment