Oops, I chose the wrong picture from the little thumbnails. Probably a more accurate portrayal so I'll leave it :).
He was so cute with all the girls. He told Noelle he wanted to introduce her to someone and proceeded to walk her outside and formally introduce her to his aunt (so cute).
This girl loves to eat and loves hot dogs. I tried to start her with fruit and break off little pieces of hot dog. She found Halle's abandoned hot dog and went to town. I took it away after I realized and took the picture (choking hazard although child never chokes - even though everyday she puts something she's not supposed to have in her mouth shows me and then runs away wanting me to chase her).
Noelle and Halle
We celebrated a handful of birthdays in Erica's family! Their extended family threw a big party and I questioned having hamburgers and hotdogs catered but they were probably the best I've ever had!
It was so fun to have the kids together as it only happens maybe once or twice a year with the distance between us.
1 comment:
What sweet times, I loved the pictures!!! Kaitlyn, I would LOVE to see you and the girls on your way through town, my mom and sister are going to be here until Wed morning so have Kelly call me when you get in town - and if all is well and our company has left, we will head on over to say hi to all the girls! (YES!!!! We love girls!! There are so few of them around these parts!!)
Post a Comment