When we decided to make Noelle a new room and move Natalie into hers, I remembered my dear friend Erica's comment that Noelle's soft prints and pastel colors just didn't seem to fit her passionate personality. So we stuck with pink but went with a safari animal theme. It was such a blast to put together. Most of you reading this have seen it.
A couple of months ago I took on a project of painting her dresser. I had a lot of fun doing it and think it looks cute in her room. I always meant to post a picture. So, here it is.
Now I still need to post a picture of Natalie's room because we got incredibly blessed and were given (for FREE) an entire bedroom furniture set (Crib, armoire bookshelf, dresser, chair, nightstand, bookshelf, kids table and chairs, bedding and lamp shades!) I'm overwelmed again just typing all that out. The family that was giving it to us actually had it delivered to our garage. As it sat there I was so amazed with the generosity.
It is beautiful and Natalie can have it for years. We were able to give our old crib and changing table to a young woman I mentor who had a new baby in May and bless her. Picture soon :).
1 comment:
You did such an awesome job! I know who Im commin to when I need something painted! love it.
Post a Comment