February 15th - Everly's birth day
So fun to send out the message that our daughter had arrived.
SOMETHING NEW
February 16th
Fitting.
TIME
February 17th
8:48, the time that my whole world changed.
DRINK
February 18th
Tea.
SOMETHING YOU HATE TO DO
February 19th
Sickness.
HANDWRITING
February 20th
This precious dresser was hand painted for Miss Noelle before she was born. I chose this passage out of one of my favorite books, Hinds Feet on High Places. It is an adaptation from the song of solomon and this hand writing is so beautiful.
2 comments:
Congratulations! Wow, I'm glad I read it on your blog, otherwise I wouldn't have known! I am so happy for you! I wish you a wonderful adjustment!
Thanks Noelle! I posted it all over facebook but not on the blog. I put a link now to the pics that my girlfriend took in the hospital.
Post a Comment